Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

BL2 - Pre-Sequel skins

Featured Replies

Thanks PK!

 

I am actually quite looking forward to this game now. Athena and her fine self kind of sold me on it. Plus, laser weapons, low gravity and the O2 mechanic sound pretty fun. The way enemies shatter also looks fun as hell.

 

I only got through the first play-through of B2 when it came out and have been starving for some new games. Nothing really out so I re-bought B2 Game of The Year edition with all add-ons and giving it another chance. Its been a long time since I played it. I started the Psycho character. After a bit of playing I feel like maybe I was a little hard on the game back when it came out. Looking back I am not sure what I was expecting.

 

I think I was just so excited for B2 back then but was disappointed when the loot tables were so different. Was not fond of the golden key system and keeping up with that. I really just wanted to earn and find those things in the world by playing and leveling. Not a fan of farming bosses all the time either.

 

So now I am taking a different approach to B2 and just playing it for what it is with all the DLC. Trying different weapons that I normally don't go for and so far its been pretty fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.