July 8, 201412 yr comment_84255 Was about to post this as well. it looks interesting and the art is nice but it's hard to say more outside of that until we see some actual gameplay footage. Report
July 8, 201412 yr comment_84257 Going on just this trailer, it makes me feel like WoW and TF2 had babies. I know that sounds a little harsh, but that's just what the art style reminds me of. I can't say anything else since this is all I've seen so far. Report
July 13, 201412 yr comment_84319 Well, it was an epic trailer, but I have no idea if the game will be worthwhile from it. I don't mind the art style. Report
July 13, 201412 yr comment_84322 It's an eSports model. Now I know why they were following Diablo 3's Real Money Auction House with great interest a few years back. Probably going to have micro transactions. Report
July 16, 201412 yr comment_84379 Wonder why they didnt have anything for E3. It was a month ago... Report
July 16, 201412 yr Author comment_84386 Wonder why they didnt have anything for E3. It was a month ago...I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they're saving this for PAX? Borderlands Pre-Sequel was a big thing for Gearbox at E3. I've read an article on Gamer Informer about their time with the game. Looks like there's gonna be a variety of play styles with the option of around 20 characters. Surely there will be one or two characters that are OP as fuck. Can't wait to see some gameplay. Info on some characters:http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/07/14/meet-battleborn-oscar-mike-miko-and-phoebe.aspx Report
July 16, 201412 yr comment_84387 http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/07/09/is-battleborn-a-moba-here-is-what-gearbox-says.aspx Report
July 26, 201412 yr comment_84475 Damnit. I feel hoodwinked. Permanently ignored by me now. Stupid games. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.