June 24, 201412 yr comment_84163 Dont see much football talk on here . What teams you guys follow ? I am a die hard GREEN BAY PACKERS fan . Been following them for years now ever since i was little haha yep . Best offense in the league if you ask me . Idc lol . . . . I'll show you guys some biblical beasting from the Clay Maker though . #HEROESBABY Report
June 24, 201412 yr comment_84165 Niner Faithful here. Sorry about the playoffs the last couple of years... Report
June 25, 201412 yr comment_84167 Chargers and Seahawks. Sorry about the playoffs Tuna.we used to have a fantasy league, but it kinda died out with lack of interest. Report
June 25, 201412 yr Author comment_84169 I just hope Clay get another shot to hit kapernick again lol Report
June 25, 201412 yr comment_84170 Win, lose or tie, I'm a Raiders fan until I die. +1 here also. Report
June 30, 201412 yr comment_84186 Giants. All though I don't really watch football religiously. I will watch, and I know the ins and outs of football, I just find it boring until the playoffs, then I'll watch. To many commercials and regulations for me. Report
July 12, 201412 yr comment_84302 Football is life. Football never ends. Only thing bigger than Football is God. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.