Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What Music Do You Guys Like ?

Featured Replies

What's going on guys ? Was just wondering what kind of Genre's and bands you guys listen to . Me . .  Lol Dont Get Mad Ima Metal Head ! #Yep I mainly listen to Exodus , Re-Animator , Vio-Lence , Testament , Ratt Lol The List Goes On Man . I'll give you of a taste of some 80's thrash metal though . Comment below and tell me what you guys like though !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddQw0eqEW_E

Used to catch all the Testament shows in the Bay Area when I was younger. My buddy Sparky (Frank) roadied for them up until one of their tours to Japan where they 'lost' him. lol He had to go to the American consulate and they got in touch with his father who eventually scrabbled enough money together to get him back home. It was pretty messed up, but a funny story he can laugh about.

 

I listen to most anything. Thrash, Metal, Punk, Blues, R&B. You name it.

I listen to a lot of things, but it seems lately it's just what's on the radio. Not a great selection, but I really only listen to stuff when I'm going to work or home.  It's mostly been the alternative rock station and country.  Not as into music as I was when I was younger.

I listen to a lot of things, but it seems lately it's just what's on the radio. Not a great selection, but I really only listen to stuff when I'm going to work or home.  It's mostly been the alternative rock station and country.  Not as into music as I was when I was younger.

I'm the same way. It seems like I just don't have the time to really get into music anymore. I will listen when I'm the road and whatever plays plays.

  • Author

Used to catch all the Testament shows in the Bay Area when I was younger. My buddy Sparky (Frank) roadied for them up until one of their tours to Japan where they 'lost' him. lol He had to go to the American consulate and they got in touch with his father who eventually scrabbled enough money together to get him back home. It was pretty messed up, but a funny story he can laugh about.

 

I listen to most anything. Thrash, Metal, Punk, Blues, R&B. You name it.

Lol that's hilarious man . I love Testament myself . How was the show ? Did they play any songs from Practice What You Preach ? One of my favorite albums ! 

  • Author

I listen to a lot of things, but it seems lately it's just what's on the radio. Not a great selection, but I really only listen to stuff when I'm going to work or home.  It's mostly been the alternative rock station and country.  Not as into music as I was when I was younger.

Something to look forward to when I get older I guess . Thanks ! :| Lol . .  I hope keep listening to metal when im you're age man . It's a way of life !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.