June 12, 201412 yr Author comment_84018 Thanks pk. I was still at work. Its pretty much just luck of the draw, but if you get in its pretty fun. Report
June 12, 201412 yr comment_84022 So, just a new battlefield then? Anything worthwhile in this game? Report
June 12, 201412 yr comment_84025 So, just a new battlefield then? Anything worthwhile in this game?Yup new BF, Cops vs. Robbers Report
June 13, 201412 yr Author comment_84028 Havent tried the bloodmoney mode yet, heist is pretty fun. Reminds me of our old gtaIV games. Except with battlefield graphics and gameplay. Having some enemies crouching behind a squad car firing at your team while you tear around the corner in a tanker and slam into them creating a huge explosion is pure awesome. Report
June 13, 201412 yr Author comment_84035 Was in a rooftop firefight... took down two, and seeing i didnt have position decided to jump for it and leapt over side... into the rotors of a helicoptor that was flying by lol. Report
June 15, 201412 yr comment_84084 I just watched the trailer. This does look pretty damn fun. Applied for the Beta, but I doubt I'll get in. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.