Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

World Of Tanks 360

Featured Replies

Is anybody else playing this? Man I cant put it down, I have 4 American tier VII and 2 Russian tanks I am working on.

Is anybody else playing this? Man I cant put it down, I have 4 American tier VII and 2 Russian tanks I am working on.

 

I play it on the PC from time to time and have for a long while now.  I mostly roll in Russian heavies and TD's.  Have T10 heavy and T9 TD's currently.  Also try to use some of the artillery but I am terribad with them hahaha.

  • Author

I like the Arty but it seems most dont, Just got a T8 Pershing and am about to get a T8 Heavy T32

  • 6 months later...
  • Author

So they are getting a big update for the 360, I now have about 7 Tier 10 tanks and working on some other lines, might be a good time to check it out after the new 1.7 update.

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Similar to PC but there are differences in Crews, and Packages instead of Modules and some of the tank characteristics are different than PC, some things they follow the PC and some they dont. 

 

You don't have to pay at all to play as long as you have Gold account, but if you want premium time and premium tanks and some other extras those cost, I do premium time cause it cuts down on the grind and you get more silver to run more tanks. I have also gotten some premium tanks as they are great crew trainers and silver/xp earners, but you don't have to, the premium tanks don't out preform the regular ones but depending on the player driving them any tank will outperform others.

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

well the XBOX One Beta version of this game looked awesome, going to be hard going back to the 360 till its released on the 28th

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.