May 29, 201412 yr comment_83893 Want to watch Sony's E3 press conference but have a puny t.v.? Well the Sony Blog might have the solution for you, its going to be coming to a theater (maybe) near you. Catch the details here : http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/28/watch-playstations-e3-press-conference-in-movie-theaters-nationwide/ Report
June 10, 201412 yr Author comment_83975 GtaV coming to ps4 is good, if not exactly surprising, news. Overall pretty good conference. Also like the vita tv ( now called playstation tv?) Coming to the west finally. Grim Fandango also great news. Report
June 10, 201412 yr comment_83978 I just wonder how much different GTA is going to look on PS4. My guess is not THAT much better honestly. *shrugs* I am fucking STOKEDDDDDDD for the exclusive Bloodborne (formerly codenamed Project Beast). Also, No Man's Sky is VERY ambitious, and VERY awesome if they can pull it off. And Battlefront? That "early in game footage"? *jizzes in pants* Yowzers. I REALLY want to play that game! Report
June 10, 201412 yr comment_83984 Unless they reworked the textures GTA probably won't be much different. Should be able to increase view distance details and stuff. I would certainly wait for videos and screen shots before I grabbed it if I already had it on ps3. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.