Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer Released

Featured Replies

  • Author

@ Chris, I know right?!   I am beyond tired of cross gen games.  Developers and Microsoft and Sony need to start supporting the next gen consoles solely.  There's a reason we bought them and we need games for them.

 

@Dat.  Yes sir.  It is the whole "urban environment", not just the streets. http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/27/batman-arkham-knight-rocksteady-interview-we-were-terrified-of-ending-up-with-a-driving-game-4679981/ 

@ Chris, I know right?!   I am beyond tired of cross gen games.  Developers and Microsoft and Sony need to start supporting the next gen consoles solely.  There's a reason we bought them and we need games for them.

 

@Dat.  Yes sir.  It is the whole "urban environment", not just the streets. http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/27/batman-arkham-knight-rocksteady-interview-we-were-terrified-of-ending-up-with-a-driving-game-4679981/ 

 

I'm not correcting you so don't take it that way!!  :D  I prefer to call them "current gen" consoles though since they're already here!  lmao   Snoochie Boochies!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.