May 21, 201412 yr comment_83863 Rocksteady and WBGames have released the first gameplay trailer for their upcoming third and final installment in the Batman Arkham series; Batman: Arkham Knight due out in October on the Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC.via Click here to view the article Report
May 21, 201412 yr comment_83865 Yeah I saw this earlier and all I can say is that I have the weirdest boner right now.... So stoked for this game and I'm glad it's current-gen/PC only. Report
May 21, 201412 yr comment_83868 Trailer sure makes it look awesome. Hope the driving mechanics are fun. Is it suppose to be more open world? Report
May 22, 201412 yr Author comment_83873 @ Chris, I know right?! I am beyond tired of cross gen games. Developers and Microsoft and Sony need to start supporting the next gen consoles solely. There's a reason we bought them and we need games for them. @Dat. Yes sir. It is the whole "urban environment", not just the streets. http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/27/batman-arkham-knight-rocksteady-interview-we-were-terrified-of-ending-up-with-a-driving-game-4679981/ Report
May 22, 201412 yr comment_83874 @ Chris, I know right?! I am beyond tired of cross gen games. Developers and Microsoft and Sony need to start supporting the next gen consoles solely. There's a reason we bought them and we need games for them. @Dat. Yes sir. It is the whole "urban environment", not just the streets. http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/27/batman-arkham-knight-rocksteady-interview-we-were-terrified-of-ending-up-with-a-driving-game-4679981/ I'm not correcting you so don't take it that way!! I prefer to call them "current gen" consoles though since they're already here! lmao Snoochie Boochies! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now