May 9, 201412 yr comment_83785 Ladies and gentlemen.If you read my lats in my gunpla thread... I said I had a "little" something special today. Here it is. I present to you the perfect grade Strike gundam with the skygrasper+aile striker pack. I have no idea how long this will take me but holy crap..... this will be a long one. http://imgur.com/a/jmKKw Report
May 10, 201412 yr comment_83786 Dangggg. Yeah, I'd say you got something to keep you occupied for quite awhile. haha Report
May 10, 201412 yr Author comment_83787 I have the legs done and holy crap..... the leg alone is taller than the ones in the icstures from my other thread. They look like a fkn smurf lol. Report
May 10, 201412 yr comment_83788 So are they using bigger pieces as well then? I imagine it'd be a bit easier to work with if the pieces were bigger. Report
May 10, 201412 yr Author comment_83789 So are they using bigger pieces as well then? I imagine it'd be a bit easier to work with if the pieces were bigger. There's about 700 pieces going from really big ones, as you'll see in the pics, to some smaller than abe lincon's face on a coin Report
May 11, 201412 yr Author comment_83791 Enjoy this 70+ picture gallery of the build. http://imgur.com/a/cirVA Report
May 11, 201412 yr comment_83792 That turned out so bad ass! I thought it'd take longer than this for you to put together, too. Excellent work all around, Kira. Thank you again for sharing. Report
May 11, 201412 yr Author comment_83793 That turned out so bad ass! I thought it'd take longer than this for you to put together, too. Excellent work all around, Kira. Thank you again for sharing. Took me at least 15+ hours, probably 20 and that was non-stop.The last picture is a size comparison. On the right is a 1/100 master grade.On the left is a 1/144 real grade. The perfect grade is a 1/60 and a monster. Here are a few extra pictures of the final result.http://imgur.com/a/YtB29 Report
May 13, 201412 yr comment_83801 That is amazing, the closest I ever got was buying the cheap action figures at wal-mart. It has been forever since I even thought about Gundam and this just makes me wanna go back and watch some of it over again. Report
May 18, 201412 yr comment_83835 That is super bad ass. Very nice job! Can't believe you did it all in one sitting. Report
May 18, 201412 yr Author comment_83840 That is super bad ass. Very nice job! Can't believe you did it all in one sitting. Wasn't built in one sitting actually. I built the gundam the first day then built the backpack and fighter *not shown in pics* the following day. Report
May 19, 201412 yr Author comment_83842 20 hours total? Still pretty hard core Now what if I told you I just spent the last 2 days and a half building an other perfect grade?Unfortunately, I do not have any WIP pictures of this one but here are some final shots of it all panel lined up and decaled..... this guy was a monster to put together and puts all my previous kits to shame. This is the perfect grade Strike Freedom.Enjoy. http://imgur.com/a/jjygg Report
May 20, 201412 yr comment_83845 That thing looks great. I guess just about every part of it moves too? Report
May 20, 201412 yr Author comment_83847 That thing looks great. I guess just about every part of it moves too? Yup Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.