July 11, 201016 yr comment_13327 Here are the results of Wax trolling PK. I had to go and fix the video the way he wanted, minus the heavy metal part. My selection was better anyhow!<BR><BR>[<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object> Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13357 ROFLMAO!!!Love the watermark. The Borderlands music is a nice touch, I admit. He's going to flip. lol Report
July 11, 201016 yr Author comment_13374 Yeah, I saved the watermark PK. I'll be using it in all Wax clips from now on. lol. I was amazed how well the beginning of the song fit into that clip. I had to use it. Cage the Elephant FTW Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13385 <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr><td width="425" height="355" valign="top"> <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=" name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object> </td><td width="425" height="355" valign="top"> <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbO1AaCnWnQ&start=0&autoplay=0"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbO1AaCnWnQ&start=0&autoplay=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbO1AaCnWnQ&start=0&autoplay=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object> </td></tr> <tr><td colspane=2><span style="font-size:8pt; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, verdana, sans-serif;"><a href="http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=7Hud4kmBsKI&start1=0&video2=zbO1AaCnWnQ&start2=0&authorName=Beyond">YouTube Doubler</a></td></tr> </table> Mute the video on the left. THis is how mine would have turned out. =] Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13386 lol Look what happens when you enter Wax's channel now...# 5:37 Bot TimeoutBanUnbanvaughn: -> Sup, gamercide sent me here. | Type !modchanoff -- OR -- !commands | Become a Facebook Fan: http://vaughnbot.com/facebook.aspx Report
July 12, 201016 yr Author comment_13403 lol Look what happens when you enter Wax's channel now...# 5:37 Bot TimeoutBanUnbanvaughn: -> Sup, gamercide sent me here. | Type !modchanoff -- OR -- !commands | Become a Facebook Fan: http://vaughnbot.com/facebook.aspxlol, yeah. I was the one who sent him there. I should so mux up those videos and make another. haha Report
July 12, 201016 yr Author comment_13409 Just for you PK. It's only accessible by link (unlisted) right now or in this embed. So you can delete this post and the video anytime you wish <BR>Give it a little more time if it's not in 720p when you see it<BR><BR><object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object> Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13410 That's not a little girl, that's Wax... screaming like a little girl. I don't get it. He's already seen the ghosts for a couple seconds, so he wasn't surprised at first, then screams after getting hit a second time? Weird. lol Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13413 Epic! Thanks for making that for me, Dat.@Kevin. He thought they were harmless. Once he got hit by their powers, he realized and screamed. I don't think it's a coincidence, that he stopped playing this the day that clip was made. lol Report
July 12, 201016 yr Author comment_13435 Epic! Thanks for making that for me, Dat.@Kevin. He thought they were harmless. Once he got hit by their powers, he realized and screamed. I don't think it's a coincidence, that he stopped playing this the day that clip was made. lolI guess, but his screams are all over the internet. There are plenty of other games that have caused his patented scream. But, not as many that someone ahole took the time to add music and watermarks to. Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13447 Definitely. He'll turn a corner in L4D2, see a witch and scream at the top of his lungs. Just one of the things people love about Wax. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.