Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Picked up FFXIV on the PS4

Featured Replies

So far I've definitely been enjoying it.   I made a Thaumaturge and the game is actually pretty cool.  I think I'm going to need to pick up a small bluetooth keyboard for the chat or whatever, but using the controller is actually pretty great.

 

Anyone else played this/playing this?

Yeah, I played it on pc until about 2 months ago and plan to get back to it sometime soon. I really liked it. What server are you on, Chris? I play on Gilgamesh, as a level 30 or 40 something Dragoon.

  • Author

I remembered you saying Gilgamesh, but it wouldn't let me play on that server because it "wasn't accepting new characters" or something.  :/

 

I ended up making a character on Marlboro.  I'm a level 12 Thaumaturge at the moment, working toward Black Mage.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I ended up fighting my first "primal" last night (Ifrit).  Was a pretty cool fight although it was a touch easy once I was able to get everyone to attack the one thing that appears partway through the battle. 

 

(If you don't kill the add that appears, it's an insta-wipe for the party with one of Ifrit's attacks).

 

Also just joined a Grand Company so I'm working on getting my first chocobo mount.  Woo woo!

  • 1 month later...

Im on Siren as a Gladiator... if we get enough people on gamercide to have our own company id be happy to have a 2nd character.

  • Author

Im only like level 22 or so, but ive mainly been leveling the jobs like blacksmith, goldsmith, miner, and armorer.

 

lol I haven't done much with the crafting myself.   I think I'm only a goldsmith at the moment and only like level 4 in that honestly.

I like to be able to make my own weapons and meld them with the materia things. Plus ive made almost 50k this week just by mining my own materials and making weapons and such to sale in the market. Sure beats buying decent weapons and armor or waiting to find something in a quest.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.