March 28, 201412 yr comment_83546 https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/How-to-use-PayPal-Archive/Identity-Theft-Website/td-p/44538 Be wary of any gaming site that asks for a photocopy of any ID. They are trying to steal your identity. Report
March 28, 201412 yr comment_83547 It's things like this that took me so long to trust GMG and some other legit sites. Report
March 28, 201412 yr comment_83554 This is one of those reasons why I kinda like having a physical copy of the game in my hands from the store. I know there are places I can trust such as steam and whatnot, but something I do not know of, heeeee Report
March 29, 201412 yr comment_83560 Why would anyone give anyone else a photocopy of an ID online. The stuff people do online just baffles me. Sending nudes, giving out social security numbers, giving IDs, how are there people out there this stupid? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.