Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I'm Having...

Featured Replies

...a boy!  We found this morning so that makes three boys total with Granite and Logan.  We are still throwing around names...I like Liam and of course Jason wants Forrest, but I refuse to have a kid named Forrest.  I can only imagine if this baby plays sports like the other two and the coach yells "Run Forrest".  Yeah, I don't think so.   :P

 

 

3b92cc2d-afdc-4b60-aba5-faf03c59e6b4_zps

 

Congrats!!! Three boys will be a handful, I do agree on the Forrest name though, I look similar to Tom Hanks and have been told that before.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.