Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

You are coordially invited

Featured Replies

Tuna and I will be starting a new St. Patricks tradition tonight. Antoinette will be there as well, but probably drinking something fru fru like white wine spritzers. Anyways, Tuna and I will be boarding our time machines and drinking 40's of Mickeys.

 

So, if you're awake and looking to drink, come join us in Teamspeak tonight. No ETA on a time. Probably sometime after Tuna gets off of work. 6:30PM PST or later.

 

 

lol^

I'm thinking 7pm PST after I stop by the liquor store for my brownbag. I'll kick off the night by "bringing back the ginger " and going for the D. Come hangout www.twitch.tv/tuna05lp

 

FYI- I'm fresh outta tampons so I won't be getting butt drunk  :Moon:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.