Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Happy St Patrick's Day to everyone!

Featured Replies

Happy St Patrick's day all!  Hope you have a great day today and have a great start to your weeks!

 

 

 

Today has been pretty awesome for me personally so far.  I went to a huge local benefit concert this past week that had 18 bands playing.  Anyways, while I was standing at the bar there were these little flyers from our local rock music radio station about some contest they were having today and them playing a song between 10 and 10:30.  I remember glancing at it briefly and didn't pay much attention considering I'd be at work and we don't really listen to that station here (inappropriate lol).

 

Long story short, I pretty much forgot about it.  This morning had to go see my grandfather and I had left work.  So I'm in the car driving over and all of a sudden N.I.B (Ozzy/Primus) comes on the radio and it kind of clicked in my head.  So I grabbed my cell and called... it rang. 

 

I hung up, because I second guessed myself and wasn't sure it was the right song.  Then I was like oh hell, I'll just try again.

 

Was busy.  Immediately hit redial and it went through, and I won the tickets to see Primus this summer.  It was sweet.

 

Stopped to get a sub on the way back from my grandparents, bought a lotto ticket and won twenty bucks also.  What the hell.  Today is lucky or something!

 

Passing on all that luck to you guys!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.