Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Resurrect

Featured Replies

There is a new show on called Resurrection that I love.  The idea of it is what would happen if loved ones came back from the dead exactly how they last appeared.  So I have to ask...if you could resurrect one person; famous, family member, pet, etc.... who would it be and why?

I'd bring back my dad... My daughter and wife never got to meet him. Lot more things id do with him too but i cant write. Id start cryin

Same here Irish. I would bring back my pops because there's so much that we missed out with our relationship. Also, for my son to be able to meet him would bring happiness and closure. 

I'm going to have to go three for three. I would have to bring back my Dad.  He passed a long time ago, and I would love to see him just one time today.  To see if he is proud of who I became, and to have a day so he could see my sister one more time since he passed when she was only one. 

Definitely my mother. It's only been 3 and a half years since she passed from cancer, but I'd love to see how proud she would be to see how much I've changed. I feel like a different person mentally, physically, and socially than I was back then.

I'd bring back the fabled Jesus of Nazareth, though not for the reasons most would.

 

I'd want it to be a verifiable event, there would be a public acceptance and grace period to get him educated on the current issues and knowledge of the modern world. Then they would have a public appearance for a world conference. I would want him to give a full account of EVERYTHING that really happened, and i'm sure he'd have some new pieces of his own to add.

But the point is, he would understand the weight of the situation and present ONLY the facts.

Many would not like this, hell a few people here probably don't even like the IDEA of this. But everything from the petty squabbling to the outright hatred and animosity between the devout and those who don't follow that faith or any could no longer have any misunderstanding or ignorance about the whole thing.

 

Whether or not if anything or everything in the bible were true, if he was truly the man who wanted peace across mankind he would have the most profound effect on not only the debates and differences, but many issues and walls between people in global society.

 

It wouldn't fix the world for sure, but it'd be a damn big help. (in my opinion anyway)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.