March 14, 201412 yr comment_83308 A new report at SOFREP, a website for U.S. special operations forces, claims to shed light on the issue of why photos of slain al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden's body were never released to the public. According to unnamed sources within the special ops community, the images would have been excessively gory, because contrary to reports from officials and those involved in the operation, U.S. troops fired countless rounds into bin Laden's body after killing him. In his book, "No Easy Day," Matt Bissonnette, a member of SEAL Team Six involved in the bin Laden raid, writes that he and another SEAL fired "several" rounds into bin Laden to make sure he was dead. But sources tell SOFREP the shooting was far more excessive: But this is perhaps the most measured and polite description that one could give of how operator after operator took turns dumping magazines-worth of ammunition into Bin Laden’s body, two confidential sources within the community have told us. When all was said and done, UBL had over a hundred bullets in him, by the most conservative estimate. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/13/osama-bin-laden-death-shooting_n_4958147.html Report
March 14, 201412 yr comment_83309 So long story short, they went overkill 9000 and the body was mutilated beyond recognition. Correct me if I'm wrong. Report
March 14, 201412 yr Author comment_83311 It'd explain a few things about their preposterous story they gave us, but yeah. Report
March 14, 201412 yr comment_83312 While we may never know for certain, this is something I could believe. Report
March 14, 201412 yr comment_83313 Honestly who care.....id have done the same. Then wizzed on the body also. Report
March 15, 201412 yr comment_83316 I would have shit on his bitch ass face.The Cleaveland Steamer Report
March 15, 201412 yr Author comment_83317 You guys are commenting on what you'd do to his body. The question of the thread was, is this why we weren't shown the body? I'd have rather known for sure, that we, the US, actually killed him. Now we'll never know because he was an unrecognizable stain on a floor in Pakistan. Although many believe he died long before that night in Pakistan. Report
March 15, 201412 yr comment_83321 I doubt this was the reason. I have to imagine the team that took him down was required to id him. You couldn't have came back with some mutilated corpse without some proof. There should have at least been footage or an image of his face before it became a sport shoot. Report
March 15, 201412 yr Author comment_83339 They claimed they identified him via DNA testing which almost everyone in that field agrees couldn't have been done in the time frame our government told us it happened. Also remember that there were bin Laden doubles used in the past. We were shown Saddam and Saddam's two sons. Hanged, bloody and/or shot up. The #1 most wanted man in the world though? Nope. Take our word for it. We got him! Murica! Report
March 15, 201412 yr comment_83340 I want to believe that it's because it's not worth fanning the flames as to why they didn't show it. However we will never know if it was the truth or not. I do tend to believe he is actually dead, otherwise I think someone would have spoke up by now. Report
March 16, 201412 yr comment_83341 If they did show the picture then truthers would have just claimed photoshop. Also with Sadam Hussein we were under different management. That probably played a factor. This explains the DNA match pretty well. http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/health&id=8107713 There is my answer. I would have shit on his bitch ass face. Report
March 16, 201412 yr comment_83344 If he was alive in sure he woulda rubbed it in our faces by now. Report
March 16, 201412 yr Author comment_83346 I have no doubts he's dead, but I don't think it happened the way our government said it did. Although, "he" was living in a decent house in Pakistan. If he wanted to rub our faces in anything, he had all the means to do so and didn't. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.