March 10, 201412 yr comment_83221 Telltale has released a few details regarding the highly anticipated episodic series, Tales From The Borderlands.The episodes will take place after the events in Borderlands 2. Telltale has teased that gamers will have to decide which of the two characters; Fiona who is con-artist or Rhys who is a Hyperion worker is lying or if they both are telling the truth.Telltale also said that characters that are familiar to the series will return in Tales From The Borderlands, however the game will not be set around those characters. It is rumored that Handsome Jack and Marcus Kincaid will be two of those characters returning after their names appeared on the character list on the wikia page for Tales From The Borderlands.Telltale's co-founder Kevin Bruner spoke about Tales From The Borderlands stating, "You never really play what actually happened, you're playing this Big Fish version of what happened." Tales From The Borderlands first episode is set to release in 2014 to eager hands who are anxiously awaiting to revisit Pandora.via Gamespot and IGNClick here to view the article Report
March 10, 201412 yr comment_83222 Marcus and Handsome Jack also appeared in the announcement trailer. I don't think it'll be the Jack we know and remember, though. In the trailer, he's a virtual representation. Report
March 10, 201412 yr Author comment_83223 Considering what happened to him, I believe you are right. I do have a feeling it will be interesting though. Report
March 11, 201412 yr comment_83236 This should be good. I'm more interested in Fiona's story than Rhys... I just finished The Walking Dead last night and it surprised me. I didn't expect it to be that good. Given, PK was laughing at all my deaths but I still enjoyed it. Report
March 15, 201412 yr comment_83330 It will be interesting how this turns out. Telltale has the ability to do it, but it's still a unique universe to take over. Hope it's good. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now