Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

There's A Huge Secret Door Hidden In This Mountain. You Won't Believe What's Down There

Featured Replies

I've heard of that place before, and it is pretty cool.  Isn't there also somewhere similar where DNA from various animals is stored?  But like PK said, the page format is horrendous.  I started looking at the next article and it's like, "What is this strange mass of apparently leaves?".  And I'm like, "it's butterflies" *click* Site:  What is it!? Me:  "it's still butterflies", *click* Site: No really click the next page and give us more page hits! Me:  "F*** this I'm leaving".

 

I loathe websites that use that format.

That's really awesome. Have to say, though, I hate sites that makes you click through after one sentence or image. It's page hit farming and I wish all sites would knock it the hell off.

 

HATE when sites do this.

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.