March 1, 201412 yr comment_83131 I played about 20 minutes of the ESO Beta and that was all I needed to let me know it's not for me So tonight I'll be running through Diablo III instead, If you would like to join me in running the new patch tonight you can add Ravendark:1921 and i'll also be in the lobby of the teamspeak server as well. Hope to see you there!! Report
March 1, 201412 yr comment_83134 I'm done with D3 the only person I know that still plays is Fap. Report
March 1, 201412 yr Author comment_83136 yeah, I know a lot that are done with it, either from experience from the release version, or just not enough engagement, many reasons, but it still scratches a particular itch for me. and the patch fixed almost every complaint I had regarding the game at release. at any rate, if there is anyone that does want to play, thats where i'll be. Report
March 1, 201412 yr comment_83137 MrsBadExample sometimes still plays, but her hours are super late and PST. Report
March 2, 201412 yr Author comment_83161 I can understand the sentiment, but with the new patch, if you have the time, you should give it a lookvisually it's still Diablo III, but it plays like an entirely different game. Hard to quantify it, but it is really much better. Report
March 2, 201412 yr comment_83165 You aren't the first one to say that. Maybe it is a lot better, and without the auction house I can already see more enjoyment. Still, I have so many other games to play I doubt I'll be going back to this one soon. Report
March 6, 201412 yr Author comment_83201 DIABLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Still love it.I fell off for a long time, but the changes with the new patch made it really fun again. I'll be playing/streaming it on the regular until Titanfall comes out. /dat loooooooot/ Report
March 6, 201412 yr comment_83202 Raven, you should link your Twitch channel over here. That way we can come check you out when you stream! Report
March 9, 201412 yr comment_83213 I've been playing a bit lately with the latest update. Loot 2.0 is so much better. I'll add you on Battlenet, Raven. Report
March 11, 201412 yr comment_83226 I woke up super early today because I was feeling awful. For some reason I randomly decided to reinstall Diablo 3 and buy the expansion. So, I guess I'm in it for the duration of the DLC anyway. Report
March 11, 201412 yr Author comment_83228 My work here is done! lol. add me on battle.net and we can do some runs between Titanfall at somepoint. ravendark:1921 Report
March 11, 201412 yr Author comment_83229 I've been playing a bit lately with the latest update. Loot 2.0 is so much better. I'll add you on Battlenet, Raven.word! ping me with a message to let me know whom you be so i can note it, if your name on battle.net is different that is Report
March 11, 201412 yr comment_83230 Dateranoth#1262 . Stupid Battle.net naming system. I'll add you now, and soon, Oh, and also, your work isn't quite done yet: Report
March 12, 201412 yr Author comment_83273 Fuck Titanfall because OriginI had the same reaction at first, but then logic crept into the situation. 1. I don't have a console, and really wanted to play the game. 2. I played the PC BETA, and the only real complaint I could come up with for the game being on Origin was that it wasn't on Steam. So, as much as I feel the sentiment, I still picked it up through Origin. though I kinda still hang my head every time I say it. /sigh Report
March 12, 201412 yr comment_83280 My Origin account is banned because they're fuckfaces, and I wanted my money back after delivering me a game that fried my PC. They can suck a dick. They'll never get money from me. Report
March 13, 201412 yr Author comment_83281 My Origin account is banned because they're fuckfaces, and I wanted my money back after delivering me a game that fried my PC. They can suck a dick. They'll never get money from me.Ouch! then I can certainly appreciate where you're coming from. Report
March 14, 201412 yr comment_83302 I played one or two quests and really liked the quality of loot I was finding. Made the game feel so much more enjoyable and less like a grind. Sure, it might end up being easier, but I don't really care. I want to have fun. If I wanted to do something difficult I would be doing something other than playing a game. Report
March 14, 201412 yr comment_83306 They changed the difficulty system, too. If you wanted a challenge, you could just go into their tier system which replaces Inferno. Report
March 15, 201412 yr comment_83322 Yep. lol, though the hard part was getting into town. It's amazing how this game relies completely on your loot. My naked barbarian couldn't get past the scaled baddies to get into the town. Ended up having to drop into some random guys game and grab my stuff out of the loot chest before I could get in. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.