February 25, 201412 yr comment_83077 Microsoft has announced a permanent price cut on Xbox One consoles in the UK.Xbox One consoles will be available in the UK for a reduced price of £399.99 beginning on Friday, February 28th. The price drop will also be in effect for the Titanfall Xbox One bundle which will be priced at £369.97."It's about giving gamers in the UK the best possible value that we can. We feel the time is right now to do this because Titanfall is coming out. It's the game that most gamers are looking forward to playing, and we think that this is a great time to offer this new price point moving forwards, and include the game while stocks last," stated UK Marketing Director Harvey Eagle.Eagle also stated that there no plans to reduce the price of the Xbox One console in other regions at this time.via OXMClick here to view the article Report
February 25, 201412 yr comment_83081 Figures they wouldn't give any other a region a price cut! Thanks for the info Siren. Report
February 28, 201412 yr Author comment_83126 I know! I am hoping that they do a price cut whenever they come out with another model. I won't buy another until they announce a new model like they did with the 360's when they put out I believe it was the called the jasper chip or something. Report
March 2, 201412 yr comment_83147 I truly hate the statement "moving forward. " I think because I hear it at work so much. Still, sound pretty gimmicky. Desperate to move consoles. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now