Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PSN Sale - Rockstar Games

Featured Replies

Hey All,

 

Some great sales going on at sony store this week.

 

Rockstar Games Sale

Great prices on some of those games if you have never played them or want to run them again. (Red Dead, Max Payne...)

 

There are some other games on sale but I found this little gem tucked away on the list:

 

Demon Souls (could not link to it for some reason). It is only $10.99 right now! I have never played it so this might be a good chance to grab it.

  • Author

Nice. I might pick them up. I never played undead nightmare. Though I can't remember if I own it on Xbox or not. I'm kind of fed up with Xbox anyway. Since they denied me watching amazon prime without a gold membership. Stupid.

I have them on xbox but it is so cheap I will probably get it on my ps3 as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.