February 15, 201412 yr comment_82852 I applied for PC code and got both. Anyone interested in the Xbox code? First one to ask can have it. Though, I'm thinking they aren't hard to come by. Report
February 16, 201412 yr comment_82867 damn would love to get titan fall on pc once it releases. Gratz on getting a beta code for the pc dat. Report
February 16, 201412 yr Author comment_82878 Thanks. I'm installing it now. No takers on the Xbox One code? Report
February 16, 201412 yr comment_82887 Everyone on Xbox can play it now. They started it last night. PC is supposed to be soon for all to play. Report
February 16, 201412 yr Author comment_82890 I figured that was coming soon. I played one round. It's not too bad. The ability to jump around anywhere adds a lot. Report
February 17, 201412 yr comment_82897 If I had an X1 I would take the code. I will be playing this on 360 probably. Game looks fun. Report
February 18, 201412 yr Author comment_82925 So, the Beta has proved to be amusing. However, the full game is still yet to be judged. I don't really see that much new in it. It is fun and with enough maps could hold out, but the super hype is beyond me. Report
February 18, 201412 yr comment_82932 So, the Beta has proved to be amusing. However, the full game is still yet to be judged. I don't really see that much new in it. It is fun and with enough maps could hold out, but the super hype is beyond me.I agree, the super hype is a bit much. Way too high. I think it boils down to online competitive FPS fans and gamers are just so starved for something new. The yearly releases of the current dominate franchises are not cutting it anymore. They have been milked for as much as some of us can take. Titanfall could do well if they can release it with minimal bugs and don't chinch us on the maps and content that come with the initial $60 investment. EA is involved so we are probably looking at less maps initially so the ones they held back can be sold as DLC, oh and sprinkle in some micro-transactions somewhere lol. Report
February 18, 201412 yr Author comment_82934 I can agree on the maps. They better release a good variety right off to really grab my attention. I have about 5 hours in the beta and I'm pretty bored with the two that came with it. Report
February 18, 201412 yr comment_82937 I can agree on the maps. They better release a good variety right off to really grab my attention. I have about 5 hours in the beta and I'm pretty bored with the two that came with it.http://www.gamespot.com/articles/14-titanfall-maps-found-by-data-miners/1100-6417798/ Saw this article. Says data miners found 14 maps in the files but does not mean we are getting all 14 on launch.... If EA has anything to do with it we will get 8 initially and 5 on the first DLC map pack haha. We will see but I have no faith in them Report
February 18, 201412 yr Author comment_82938 I read that too, but you are probably right. Milk them out little by little. I just hope that dedicated servers become a reality. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.