July 9, 201016 yr comment_13180 I'm just glad there's no cameras around when I've been drinking... Report
July 9, 201016 yr Author comment_13242 I agree. The live streams are good enough, recording my drunken ramblings. lol Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13453 Let's thank god that none of you have seen the drunk videos of me on youtube Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13458 Hahah my roommates taped me last year during the premiere of Grey's Anatomy as I explained the two sadnesses of Grey's and how some guy snaked me [not what it sounds like]. Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13481 Hahah my roommates taped me last year during the premiere of Grey's Anatomy as I explained the two sadnesses of Grey's and how some guy snaked me [not what it sounds like].lol. I can only imagine. I'm lost now and this isn't the drunk explanation. Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13592 lol. I can only imagine. I'm lost now and this isn't the drunk explanation.Lawls I hid that video so far down into my files it shall never surface again. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.