Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Elder Scrolls Online Beta

Featured Replies


 


I know some of you guys don't like Angry Joe but he does tell it like it is. He is not my favorite but he gives honest reviews and answers.

 

In the video he talks about Elder Scrolls a bit and yikes it does not sound that great. It is early and I have high hopes for the game. I am however, very reluctant to take on another MMO after my WoW days.

 

This is a big negative for me that they are locking off classes for pre-order bonuses?? For example, you can't be an Imperial unless you buy the Collector's Edition. This is completely out of line for a game that already costs $60 or more plus $15/mo in my opinion.

 

The mounts sound uber expensive unless you buy the collectors edition to have one included. They are really pushing that collectors edition:


 

Despite some of this anyone taking the plunge?

  • Author

I don't know mmos that well. As an mmo it might be fine, but as an Elder Scrolls game he nailed it. It just feels empty and low budget.

Totally agree!

I wish they would have kept the Skyrim interface. I typically use the bow when I play and it sucks. Also, why the eff can't I hide the chatlog? I don't care what other people have to say!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.