Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Star Citizen Gamercide Organization is up!

Featured Replies

  • Author

It's going to be an epic space sim. Currently on a release schedule for November I think. The group is just an in game faction of sorts. It's suppose to have a persistent universe with the capabilities of playing on a large server or private servers.

Still, at the core, a space sim. Not for everyone, but I am super excited.

I haven't had the chance to contribute to this at all, and I'm sad I missed the lifetime insurance promotion. 

 

The game does look great though, and I really enjoy space sims.  Freelancer was one of my all time favorites. 

 

How much did you throw in for and for what Dat?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.