January 16, 201412 yr comment_82075 Here is a list of the names of the participants I have received so far. If you sent me a PM or email and you do not see your name on here, please message Dateranoth right away. If you have yet to send Dateranoth your information make sure to include your Gamercide handle and what consoles you own and if your PC can handle large or small games. Remember you only have until February 1st to enter. Anything after that will not be accepted. A donation list will be posted during the preview time. SirenChrisLGDDVectorSkyirishKevAntoinette255TunaoldmanfangfluffypandaknightRevenJyro XSholtzlostassassin13PieMorphinespawnMrsBadExampleBanpowrfulEvildawgKiraDarkneokron This is the most recent list as of January 31st, 2014 at 6:30 pm. Edited February 2, 201412 yr by Dateranoth New Giveaway Host Report
January 19, 201412 yr comment_82132 I entered and put a prize in but am not in the list. Kind of surprised at how few have entered this year so far. Report
January 20, 201412 yr comment_82140 I submitted some Steam/Origin codes and signed up just today. Hope to see more participants. Report
January 21, 201412 yr Author comment_82154 Just wanted to let everyone know that I will updating the list by tomorrow at latest. As GG said, a surge of people sent me messages. If you did recently sent me a message, I got it @Kev....sorry! I'll get up there Report
January 22, 201412 yr Author comment_82160 The list has been updated. If you do not see your name up there and you sent me a PM or email, please let me know ASAP Report
January 28, 201412 yr Author comment_82301 I just updated the list again. If you sent me a PM and do not see your name on there, please PM ASAP Report
January 31, 201412 yr comment_82393 I've updated the list of participants. Anyone who wishes to enter please PM me. You may also PM me if you wish to retract your entry. No retractions or entries will be accepted after February 1st, 2014. Report
February 2, 201412 yr comment_82424 So, entry is closed. The list above is everyone participating in The Giveaway this year. Keep an eye out for more information! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.