Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I'm going to be a little busier for the next few months

Featured Replies

1554588_738720746157832_221547599_n.jpg

I went for my first day of college at Columbia College in Sonora, CA.  It wasn't too bad.  I'm only going part time doing English 1A and Algebra II (the graduation/degree requirements that I tested into on the assessment test).  I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I may or may not be around as much.  It will mostly be my streaming time that goes down a bit.  I forgot how evil homework was...

We just met. Now you are leaving me for college?! I'm a sad ferret. But hey man good luck in college. I'm here cheering you on!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.