Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Editing Software

Featured Replies

I got a youtube channel, everyone has one in this day and age. I upload videos to my channel, ones I record offline and then the raw footage from live streams. Does anyone have a recommendation for video editing software or format converting? Since using video download from twitch turns all the videos in to .flv. I would love to fine tune the videos before being posted. Any and all help/advice is appreciated.

  • Author

I use a cracked version of sony vegas pro for video editing and Audacity for audio editing.

What all can Audacity do? Like I'm brain dead on all these programs. And I feel so silly for asking.

Audacity is an audio recorder/editor. We used it on our podcast very long ago. There was only one episode. lol

 

For video, I think I'd suggest Lightworks. It's freeware. If you want more options, I'd take a gander, here.

Yup , and it has to be one of the best free audio editors.

Audacity lets you delete any noise u dont want in your audio, you can also increase the volume on certain parts of ur audio, change pitch, and more awesome stuff. I recommend audacity for console recordings since u can record ur voice and edit ur audio after.

  • Author

Thankyou all for the suggestions. I downloaded audacity and will be playing with it to see how i like it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.