January 9, 201412 yr comment_81887 If you don't have this game then fucking get it. It's amazing. Updates are constantly coming out, the game doesn't require much to run and it's very addictive. Me and a couple other guys have built a small town for new people, I have fought zombie hoards, and bears and wolfs and other players. The game is intense. I've been in my house at night crafting items and have had a squad come up on my house and you can hear their steps, and it scares the shit out of you. There are a few bugs, but they are constantly fixing them. losing your loot might sound terrible to some people but really being raided and killed isn't that big of a deal. It's not like Dayz where it took you hours and hours to find loot, you can craft your own weapons and armor, and resources are plenty. If you get on a server with frienly people it's more fun, then the bandits are more scarce and you can team up with friendlies. If you don't like minecraft, day z, 7 days to die type games then I would get it but if you like building, then it's really fun. it's basic right now but they are always adding. Report
January 10, 201412 yr comment_81895 I was watching some vids of this and totally was laughing at the nudity lol. I don't have this, but I've been messing around with StarForge which is kind of still in alpha and pretty cool as well. Report
January 10, 201412 yr comment_81898 I haven't watched many people play it, but it did seem interesting. You going to stream it tonight GG? Report
January 11, 201412 yr Author comment_81931 Yes I am Dat. Not sure how over it will be though, the server I am on is pretty tame. You never know though, I gave a new guy a gun today and he immediately tried shooting me. Report
January 12, 201412 yr comment_81935 The only problem with this game is if you run out of things to build or there aren't many people on your server, it's boring. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.