December 27, 201312 yr comment_81690 Finally moved in my house a week ago.....ive become a master painter in the last week. Its awsome though. Report
December 28, 201312 yr comment_81708 I have to say with a title like that I'm a bit disappointed in this thread... lol, congrats man. Report
December 29, 201312 yr comment_81730 Glad you got moved in, but I'm sorry you had to paint. I hate painting so much. Report
December 30, 201312 yr Author comment_81739 Im starting to....since every color i pick is wrong Report
January 12, 201412 yr Author comment_81943 Oh hell no....after the third "im not sure about that color" I said screw it....dumped all the paint off the back porch Report
January 13, 201412 yr Author comment_81972 Yep...got a half painted bathroom and the rest of the unpainted rooms are white....shows my kids handprints well Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.