Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Featured Replies

So we have a 37 page World of Warcraft thread.  I started playing an MMO called Final Fantasy XIV:  A Realm Reborn and think it should have a thread too in case anyone else here plays it.  I never really play MMOs but I love Final Fantasy so I'm trying it out.  I'm enjoying it on my first free month and will probably renew for at least one month.

 

I'm playing a Lancer (trying to go for Dragoon) Hyur (human) on the Gilgamesh server, going by the name Kivan Sora.

 

If anyone else here is interested in it, it's about $12 on Amazon at the moment, or $20 for the Collector's Edition.  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CMSCV4Q

 

Would be cool to play it with someone else from here.

 

One of the coolest things about the game to me is how you can level up as many classes as you want on one character.  Once you've unlocked a new class, you can freely switch between classes by equipping different weapons.

  • Author

Awesome I'll add you to my friend's list when I get a chance.  What race/class did you end up trying first?  Nice thing is, after you get to level 10 in your first class you can freely start a new one if you go to the proper guild.  Although it takes a while to get to the point in the game where you can easily travel between the major cities.

 

Also, if you dislike the way your character looks or the race you chose, when you pay for your first month you get a free one time use item that lets you go back to the character creator with them to change the race/appearance.  I think all your new characters will get one of that item, but you only ever get one as of now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.