Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Tales from the Borderlands: A Telltale Games Series

Featured Replies

I don't know if I am excited about this or not.  They also announced a Game of Thrones one too which I am excited for, but then on the fence about.  I am hoping that Telltale can do both of these games and put the same amount of effort in as they did with The Walking Dead.

Yeah.  See with The Walking Dead it was a lot of the same and mostly text...which I get, but there was really nothing driving it home for me.  Don't get me wrong, I liked it due to the way the characters were written, because that is what kept me drawn in...but I don't know about Borderlands or Game of Thrones for that matter.

I think this could be pretty cool.  There is enough backstory to make it work.  There are parts of the story in the Borderlands universe that aren't touched upon much that this different style of game could elaborate on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.