Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Was cleaning basement storage....

Featured Replies

...... when this badboy showed it's face.

7bc5316d61c8d5932c532df1f6e663e7.png

Slightly disappointing that the game save got corrupted but it's to be expected from things this old.

I never did get into hand helds. I only ever owned the original game boy and barely used it.

 

Dat, if I was going to recommend an amazing time to get a handheld it would be now man.  For real.  You should really get a 3DSXL.  So many great frigging games, amazing little system, pretty kickass graphics and overall really cool. 

 

I have a Vita also, but it's not nearly as cool as the 3DS right now, solely because of library issues.  I mostly use it to play older PS2 and PS1 games right now until I get my PS4, then I'm excited for the remote play features.

Everytime there was the option to, I would transfer my starter and my Alakazam(Best Pokemon Ever still to this day) up to the next game, so many Alakazams to the point where my team was all Alakazams.

Pokemon rules all. Loving the new game and still have Pokemon Ruby that I played long long ago on the advance.

Dat, if I was going to recommend an amazing time to get a handheld it would be now man.  For real.  You should really get a 3DSXL.  So many great frigging games, amazing little system, pretty kickass graphics and overall really cool. 

 

I have a Vita also, but it's not nearly as cool as the 3DS right now, solely because of library issues.  I mostly use it to play older PS2 and PS1 games right now until I get my PS4, then I'm excited for the remote play features.

 

I've heard nothing but good things about it, and I particularly want to play the new Zelda game.  Still, I just don't know when I would choose to play it over all the other games I need to catch up on.

Nice!  I was into Sega's Game Gear.  I loved the Mickey Mouse Illusion series.  I think that was my favorite series that I owned on the Game Gear.  (That so called remake on the XBLA is rubbish in my opinion)  

I have owned and played every gameboy since they were made. When I was a kid I got them for Christmas or Bdays and as an adult I buy them for my Daughter and myself lol. I love my 3DS XL and agree with Chris that now is one of the best times to get one. Awesome library.

 

On another note I was digging through some stuff and I found my Neo Geo Pocket Color with Sonic and Metal Slug. I loved that little system as well.

Long live Gameboys. Down with DS/Vita/whatever else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.