Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Call of Juarez - Gunslinger

Featured Replies

So, I have pretty much been avoiding this game line since the first one, but I have had my eye on this latest title since it released. Reluctance to try kept me away, but I finally bought it on sale.  I've only played the first level, but I have to say, it's a pretty damn fun game.  I'll probably stream some of it tomorrow.  Anyone else played it?

I got it in the the CoJ Gunslinger/Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon bundle that was on sale a couple weeks ago. Played through it in nearly one sitting, really, really enjoyed it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.