Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Guns of Icarus Online

Featured Replies

So, this is was really cheap, and I've been wanting to try it out.  Particularly to see if it is fun enough before Adventure Mode releases.  I went ahead and bought a 4 pack. Anyone interested in the other three copies and trying out the game with me?

 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/209080/

 

 

 

Adventure Mode (It will be a separately purchased DLC. Currently $10 if you preorder)

 

I was thinking of buying it for the $3.74 but am being cheap with my short work hours lol.  So PayPal you like $2 for one?  I'd try it out a bit, the concept seems cool.

 

EDIT:  Nevermind, just gone one myself while the Flash Sale was still going, alongside Unnatural Selection 2.

I considered that, but then I got the special edition for like a dollar more for a bonus costume.  They got me with the incentive lol.  Sometimes I care a little bit too much about aesthetics in games.  Sometimes to the point where I'll consider aesthetics an important option over item stats when getting new gear in an RPG. lol

Sholtz would also love to play.*wink* *nudge* *freecopy* *nudge*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.