November 24, 201312 yr comment_81234 This is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen. I will have to say, hands down it's the worst movie ever made. Usually if a movie is bad I turn it off and move along, this movie was just flat out stupid. It's about four annoying girls acting like men. There have never ever been any females that have ever behaved like them ever. Don't waste your time on this garbage. Report
November 24, 201312 yr comment_81239 There have never ever been any females that have ever behaved like them ever. It's like you're challenging me to watch it! Report
November 25, 201312 yr Author comment_81244 First of all if they weren't 90lbs soaking wet maybe it would be more believable, but they strut around drunk and high and act like they are hard gangsters, and one of the females continuously acts like she is shooting people with her hand. The entire movie is like one long music video, the entire movie it cuts from scene to scene, even during a part where they are speaking to one another it will pop in and out of different scenes. it's a huge pile of shit. Report
November 28, 201312 yr comment_81326 Thanks for the warning, though I didn't expect anything decent anyway. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.