November 22, 201312 yr comment_81207 I miss your faces. Life has been hectic, and one of my roommates has turned surprisingly hostile. Thankfully, she's moving in just three weeks. My goal is to be as loud as possible on the nights she works. Muaha. But right now my sleep schedule has been all over the place so... BLEEHH. Should be back soon to normal. Report
November 23, 201312 yr comment_81210 Feels like it's been quiet around here. Be glad to see you back with a decent schedule. Have fun tormenting your roommate. Report
November 23, 201312 yr comment_81212 It has been too long. The most I've seen of you recently was you playing a bit of Minecraft. Mumble's been too quiet. Report
November 23, 201312 yr comment_81220 I made a weak comeback tonight, I'll try again tomorrow. I wanted a Hulk Hogan return but instead made a Brooklyn Brawler return. Report
November 23, 201312 yr Author comment_81222 Brooklyn raaaaaage~! Yeah, it's just been hectic as hell. Irish: I already do that, I just need to move my routine into the living room. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.