November 20, 201312 yr comment_81193 Someone take the trip to Cannan NY and shoot me. My house closing got put off again and the last date was the absolute last time ir was gona be put off...lmao fuk me in the goat ass. So now my sorry ass has to live with my mother in law. 5 people 4 dogs 4 cats and a bird.....i may just go helter skelter. Oh did i mention its a two bedroom house and the womans a friggin hoarder. Report
November 21, 201312 yr Author comment_81195 Oh god yes....because if i walk in with anything i get yelled at like a 5 yr old.... Report
November 21, 201312 yr comment_81196 Well I mean since you are staying with your mother in law. I would eat this up. Work as much as possible and make bank while not having to pay a house note. Shit I miss not having a house note lol. Report
November 21, 201312 yr Author comment_81204 I'd love to work and bank cash. Sadly with this wrist im still out. Who knows that may be half my grief also. I feel like ive lost all my parenting power and im tired of being treated like im ten again. Ive tried to say two people dont live the same but its no use. I collect comics...came home with last weeks books $20 and got grief that im buying a house.....yes i am...but i already have the cash for it in the bank. Report
November 23, 201312 yr comment_81211 Sorry to hear they're jacking you around with the closing. I imagine you're going a bit stir crazy with your wrist situation, and I'm sure living with your mother in law isn't helping. Hope they get it sorted as soon as possible so you can get out of there. Report
November 23, 201312 yr Author comment_81215 My wife called my mother on me......then my mom called my yellin i need to relax...im 41 for christ sake Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.