Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I'm glad I didn't pick up CoD: Ghosts

Featured Replies

So much recycled content, so little time.

 

war_war_never_changes-98337.gif

 

 

Don't get me wrong, I've had a lot of fun playing Call of Duty games in the past, but lately I've lost a lot of interest in them to be honest.  They weren't kidding with the whole "war never changes" bit.

 

Did anyone else pick it up?  I may check it out when I get a PS4 but definitely not on current gen consoles.

I gave up after modern warfare. The story is so short and i avoid this games online like the plague

Yeah...I gave up to, the last one I played was Black Ops, which I did enjoy way more than MW2, but was just burnt out on them. This whole "we must release a game almost every year" has really burnt me out on a lot of big franchises, BF, CoD, and Assassin's Creed being the biggest offenders probably.

  • 2 weeks later...

The MW2 story was last good one in that series in my opinion.  Maybe if Activision would take the time to give either developer a chance to make a great game instead of shoving it down our throats every year with the same old same old, the series could be saved.

  • Author

The MW2 story was last good one in that series in my opinion.  Maybe if Activision would take the time to give either developer a chance to make a great game instead of shoving it down our throats every year with the same old same old, the series could be saved.

 

I absolutely agree with you.  The same old rehash has been getting stale!!  I just can't believe the gif I posted.  I mean it's seriously SCENE FOR SCENE!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.