November 9, 201312 yr comment_81032 Dragons dogma: dark arisen free on ps3 with ps+ it's really an interesting game. Plays out kinda like an old school rpg with lots of customization options. Report
November 10, 201312 yr comment_81035 I really enjoyed the game when I played the original on the 360 (not the expansion Dark Arisen part). Just wait till Rose sees this thread. She was OBSESSED with that game! http://www.Gamercide.org/forum/topic/6807-dragons-dogma Report
November 10, 201312 yr comment_81043 I didn't finish it on 360. I got distracted, but it was a fun game. I'll have to go grab it on PS3 as well. Report
November 10, 201312 yr comment_81065 I'd bother you, Chris, or one of my other friends that I've done this with, to see if I they had PS+ and I could log on and download it to my PS3 since I want this game but am trying not to spend much on games lately, but I'm pretty sure that Sony has changed their DRM scheme and you can't do that anymore. https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1030/ Oddly, I think I can still play all the games from friends I've downloaded in the past. If I were a console gamer, PS+ certainly seems worth it for all the free games that are actually good. Either way, I plan to get DD:DA eventually, it's starting to get cheaper. Report
November 11, 201312 yr comment_81072 I'd bother you, Chris, or one of my other friends that I've done this with, to see if I they had PS+ and I could log on and download it to my PS3 since I want this game but am trying not to spend much on games lately, but I'm pretty sure that Sony has changed their DRM scheme and you can't do that anymore. https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1030/ Oddly, I think I can still play all the games from friends I've downloaded in the past. If I were a console gamer, PS+ certainly seems worth it for all the free games that are actually good. Either way, I plan to get DD:DA eventually, it's starting to get cheaper. To be quite fair and honest about it Kev, this is a game that I'm sure you would like and get a heck of a lot of enjoyment out of. It's pretty straightforward as an RPG, but I really enjoyed the "pawns" element of the game combined with the upgradeable weapons/crafting and the inclusion of huntable "large monsters" kind of like Monster Hunter. The game was definitely great IMO. I think I may start playing it again honestly on PS. Report
November 12, 201312 yr comment_81076 Well, since I can get it on the PS3 and Rose was kind enough to gift me the original on 360, I could pay it forward and send you my Xbox copy if you wanted to play it. Plus you could recruit Rose's insanely powerful Pawn. Report
November 12, 201312 yr comment_81077 Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll wait until I can get the Dark Arisen version for around $20. The PS3 version (my preferred) is already down to $28 on Amazon. Report
November 13, 201312 yr comment_81089 Ordered, against better judgment. Alongside Anarchy Reigns (another very Japanese game) since that was eight bucks. I need a good game to renew my faith in gaming. Report
November 14, 201312 yr comment_81102 Ordered, against better judgment. Alongside Anarchy Reigns (another very Japanese game) since that was eight bucks. I need a good game to renew my faith in gaming.When you find that game let me know...lol. My faith is drowning Report
November 14, 201312 yr comment_81108 Ordered, against better judgment. Alongside Anarchy Reigns (another very Japanese game) since that was eight bucks. I need a good game to renew my faith in gaming. Let us know how you like it Kev. I thought the game was really cool! I made the fugliest pawn I possibly could though. Was pretty hilarious having her lug around behind me all the time. Report
November 15, 201312 yr comment_81119 It already arrived but I'm totally absorbed with Dreamfall right now. Pretty sure I'll play and steam Dragon's Dogma next though. Still, awesome fast shipping. Report
November 15, 201312 yr comment_81125 Wow that was really fast shipping man. Enjoy Dreamfall! I've been playing through Shadows of the Damned on my PS3 lately. It's pretty fun and I'd stream PS3 but that stupid HDCP or whatever with the audio issues is a pain and doesn't like to work well with my Avermedia device or anything else for that matter. Report
November 22, 201312 yr comment_81205 Rose got me into D.D. Its a reall great game. One of the few R.P.G's ive liked in a while. Report
November 23, 201312 yr comment_81221 So how do you like the game so far Kev? I saw on archive that you've been streaming a bit of it. Report
November 24, 201312 yr comment_81231 I'm really enjoying the game, it's like a cross between Dark Souls and Skyrim. I'm playing an Assassin (or will be after I switch back to it). I've leveled fighter to rank 5, am just about to get to rank 9 in Strider, then will switch back to Assassin which is at rank 5. I'm getting the fighter and strider ranks to let me use the carry capacity/movement speed augments because I made my character (and my main pawn, a mage/sorcerer) basically a child (as small as possible) for the hilarity factor. One thing that does bug me though, is I missed a fairly decent sized quest chain by simply not checking back in at the first village before going on with the next quest. Lost and Found I think it was called, which chains all the way through to a quest that unlocks more of Witchwood and one to get the Arisen's Bond to romance a chosen NPC much easier (since I hear it's important to pick one or else you might get a surprise later in the game lol). Report
November 26, 201312 yr comment_81269 lol I missed that quest too Kevin. I ended up starting over because I had only put a few hours into the game so far and didn't really care, plus I didn't like my character and was still learning the game. Missing quests like that does suck though! Report
November 28, 201312 yr comment_81330 That was one of my dislikes with the game as well, and the general unclear aspect of the quests. Maybe I was just lazy and too dumb to figure them out. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.