April 5, 201016 yr comment_1225 Well it's not my website, but it's where i'm sending my reviews. I'll post a link to all my new one's here, that way if you'd like an opinion on one of the games, you can read it. The latest is on ME:2's Firewalker pack. HEREFinal Fantasy XIII HEREModern Warfare 2 HEREDragon Age : Origins HERETekken 6 HEREDarkest of Days HEREMass Effect : Pinnacle Station HEREMadden 10 HERE Feel free to comment wether you like, dislike, or even completely disagree with my opinions. You can comment here, or you can become a member of xcastonline and comment there. As long as you're not just outright bashing , I.E. trolling.... which we've always been against anyways, I welcome all comments and criticism. Report
July 10, 201016 yr Author comment_13279 Well, after quite some time, xcastonline is no more..... guess thats why my reviews aren't being posted anymore Report
July 11, 201016 yr Author comment_13305 Isn't that assassins spot? Maybe i should drop him a line and see if he wants any help with the occasional review. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.