Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Waffle House, parking lot sex, and the cheeseburger sandal scandal

Featured Replies

This is just too hilarious.  Officer spots people getting freaky in a pickup truck.  Officer approaches said steamy vehicle.  Officer commands coitus to cease.  And then?

 

 

While the man immediately put his pants on and complied, the woman simply sat in the passenger's seat.  The officer had to tell her numerous times to put her clothes on, the report says.  But when the female finally got dressed, she attempted to put a cheeseburger on her foot as if it were a sandal.

 

WHO DOES THAT!?  I mean really?  A cheeseburger as a sandal?  Even I don't think I've been THAT drunk that I'd try something like that (and that is saying something hahaha)

 

http://loganville.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/report-couple-caught-having-sex-in-waffle-house-parking-lot

Actually I am going to put that scenario on my bucket list. That just sounds like fun times all around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.