November 5, 201312 yr comment_80998 https://www.humblebundle.com/ This is a fantastic bundle including Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, as well as Scribblenauts Unlimited, FEAR 2 and 3, and Lord of the Rings: War in the North. A pretty great bundle to be able to set your own price for. I already had all of them but bought one just to have extras. Report
November 5, 201312 yr comment_80999 Yeah I got an email on this. Definitely a superb bundle. I may pick this up just to have Batman on my PC and see how shiny it is with my new video card compared to the 360 versions I own. Thanks for posting Kev. Report
November 6, 201312 yr comment_81011 Great deal for all of those games. I already have them, but I might grab them again just to support this. Thanks for the heads up Kevin. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.