Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Just got back.

Featured Replies

Well.....a whole lot of nothing. Im exciyed i can once again play games after 3 months....lol. where did you go and do....good trip

I've been working a lot lately. Currently sitting at a bar waiting on my wife. She entered a pumpkin carving contest an I had to get here to make sure it made it in in time.

Otherwise I recently revamped my entire home media setup. My old server died so I bought some used parts to get it going then bought two new PCs for home theater use. Also bought a cable card reader so I can drop my damn cable box and stream all channels and recordings to all TVs.

The only game I've played in a month is Beyond: Two Souls. I'm wanting to finish it but work and other things have gotten in the way the last couple of days.

How have you been?

  • Author

Well.....a whole lot of nothing. Im exciyed i can once again play games after 3 months....lol. where did you go and do....good trip

I went to Eureka Springs, Ar. Pretty nice up there, however I'm glad to be out of the Ozarks and back in flat land. It's disorienting if you aren't use to it.

  • Author

So we stayed in this fancy hotel, in an old city. Went zip lining, went to an animal rescue, did some shopping, checked out some caves, etc. Had a pretty good time, I'm glad to be back though. I was so ready to get out of here but to be honest I don't think I could ever leave the Memphis area.

Man that is awesome! Good pics! I have not been doing much just working saving up those vacation hrs so I can go somewhere eventually haha. Gaming wise I've been playing Pokemon X on the 3DS like crazy. Heck of a game really.

Miss you guys.  I have limited "borrowed" internets from new neighbors.  I tried gettin on xbox live but I keep getting a "your account is fucked up message"  Am I allowed to say fucked or is that censored?

 

Miss ya'll. 

 

Great pictures Eron!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.