October 3, 201313 yr comment_80455 Title says it all. Going to check it out later this evening. I'll post my impressions of the game in a day or so. Report
October 3, 201313 yr comment_80462 Sweet I was wondering about that game. Can't wait to here it. Report
October 3, 201313 yr Author comment_80465 Everything I've read has been positive about the game (aside from having characters like Ms Boobs McGee, etc). I'm going to couch co-op it this evening for awhile. Report
October 3, 201313 yr Author comment_80467 Couch and online co-op. 1-4 players. Online co-op is only unlocked after beating the game once though afaik. Couch co-op is available from start Report
October 3, 201313 yr comment_80474 Couch and online co-op. 1-4 players. Online co-op is only unlocked after beating the game once though afaik. Couch co-op is available from startSounds good! Might look into this title. I kinda want Puppeteer though but holding for Xmas on it. Report
October 4, 201313 yr Author comment_80481 Couldn't get into GTA:O again last night (FUUUUUU!!!!!) so I played this for awhile. Pretty cool so far. It's definitely D&D: Dungeons of Mystarra like. I was playing as the Wizard and you can fill out the rest of your party with other AI characters that you can ressurect after finding their bones. You can replay stages (you kind of have to in order to complete some quests) and overall it's been pretty sweet so far. You level up, you find and equip better items, etc. It's slightly annoying with the menu screens, especially when you are playing two players. Like you'll enter a shop area thing and only the person who entered can perform actions, then has to exit the shop so the other person can go in to do their business. It's a little counterintuitive. I don't know why both couldn't do stuff at the same time but that's about my only gripe. Oh yeah, and the Sorceress "running" is HILARIOUS. Report
October 4, 201313 yr comment_80491 Yeah GTA:O is borked for me too. Sounds like an interesting game. I am a sucker for the D&D like games. Leveling, gearing up and all that. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.