Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Eternal Darkness Spiritual Successor Shadow of the Eternals Delayed

Featured Replies

For fans who were looking forward to the spiritual successor of one of the most underrated survival horror games of all time; Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, I have some bad news for you. Shadow of the Eternals has been delayed and not just the usual few months out delay. It has been delayed indefinitely.

Posted Image

Shadow of the Eternals which was suppose to release on the Wii U and PC was officially given a partial heave-ho, as the studio behind the game announced that they are putting Shadow of the Eternals on hold.

Precursor Games' Denis Dyack explained that the move was necessary, because the team behind the game felt that it needed a "rest".

"Is the project dead? No, but we feel it needs a rest too. We have all agreed as a group that when and if the time is right we will get together and start it up again."

via IGN

Click here to view the article

I don't think it reached its funding goal on Kickstarter if I remember correctly. That is why it was put on the shelf I think.

I don't think it reached its funding goal on Kickstarter if I remember correctly. That is why it was put on the shelf I think.

It failed to reach its goal twice on kickstarter.

  • Author

I am hoping that someone bigger picks this up.  I am huge fan of Eternal Darkness and was anticipating this to come out.  In my opinion, no game has come to close to creating those effects in a single game that Eternal Darkness did.

  • 3 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.