Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

DEXTER

Featured Replies

Well , I haven't been to active on the Dexter series . I am just getting back into it and I am mad I missed alot ... Currently catching up on some episodes in season 8 ... Alot of people say the show has changed but sometimes a change is for the better ! What shows are you guys watching at the moment ?

After the Trinity story line I didn't like the show very much. Also pretty much any big name series I am into it. You name it, I'm pretty much watching it or have watched it. Usually series that follow one story line through out an entire season. I have a large list of shows I wanted to see but never got a chance too. I find that TV is far better than movies a lot of the time.

 

My favorites.

Trailer Park Boys

Lost

The Office

Sunny in Philly

Dexter

Parks and Rec

Little Britain

Rescue Me

True Blood

Breaking Bad

Big Bang Theory

Game of Thrones

Boardwalk Empire

Walking Dead

Deadwood

The Wire

The Sopranos

Louie

Wilfred

Shameless

Southland

Arrested Development

Duck Dynasty

Vikings

The Killing

Community

Battle Star Galactica

Prison Break

Heroes

 

There are probably a ton more to be honest.

  • Author

After the Trinity story line I didn't like the show very much. Also pretty much any big name series I am into it. You name it, I'm pretty much watching it or have watched it. Usually series that follow one story line through out an entire season. I have a large list of shows I wanted to see but never got a chance too. I find that TV is far better than movies a lot of the time.

 

My favorites.

Trailer Park Boys

Lost

The Office

Sunny in Philly

Dexter

Parks and Rec

Little Britain

Rescue Me

True Blood

Breaking Bad

Big Bang Theory

Game of Thrones

Boardwalk Empire

Walking Dead

Deadwood

The Wire

The Sopranos

Louie

Wilfred

Shameless

Southland

Arrested Development

Duck Dynasty

Vikings

The Killing

Community

Battle Star Galactica

Prison Break

Heroes

 

There are probably a ton more to be honest.

 

Still cant get over that Dexter finale. Lost it when he looked into the camera with that "to be continued.." expression.

  • 3 months later...

Ok, so I was actually coming here to see if Kevin had made a thread awhile back (I know he and Mandy were really big into the show for awhile). 

 

I started watching Dexter about a month and a half ago and JUST finished up with the Season 4 (the Trinity Killer season) finale and I was pretty damn surprised with the end of the season.  Thankfully Netflix just added seasons 5-8 as of the beginning of January so I can continue watching the rest of the seasons.

 

Pretty great so far.

 

Without giving away too much GG, what exactly did you not like with the show after Season 4? 

 

  And holy crap, seriously I can't believe Rita is dead.  What a cliffhanger ending for that season!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.