Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Guitar Hero Controller Not Working

Featured Replies

I got Guitar Hero 5, and a Guitar Hero 5 controller today, I pressed both the connect buttons on the controller and the consol, and they just blink, I can not get the controller to tune up with the consol. How do I get it to work?

Have you tried resetting the console and then trying to sync them again?

Hmm, you wouldn't happen to have another Xbox would you? If you do you can try syncing it to that and see if its just the controller or not.

Try a new set of batteries? Where did you buy the controller? Is it wired or wireless?

  • Author

Try a new set of batteries? Where did you buy the controller? Is it wired or wireless?

The batteries are new, I bought it from Wal-Mart, it is wireless, but also has a plug-in for a cord.

Hmm, well I'm sorry man, but this is officially past my level of expertise. Best of luck with it.

  • Author

Is it a multi console controller perhaps? Have you looked for a switch to change it to xbox? If it doesn't have one, try plugging it in with the cord and see if it will sync then.

The thing is, it didn't come with the cord. I am sure it is an Xbox 360 one.

Hmm. Do you have any other controllers on while you're trying to sync it? If so, then try turning them off, if not try turning them on. Also, will it work with a play and charge adapter? If that stuff doesn't work, you may just have to go exchange it. It may be bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.